If you’ve recently purchased a new MSI laptop, you may be wondering how to connect your AirPods so you can enjoy music or take calls hands-free.
While connecting AirPods to most laptops is a fairly simple process, there are a few extra steps involved when connecting them to an MSI laptop.
In this blog post, we’ll walk you through the process of connecting AirPods to an MSI laptop, so you can get up and running as soon as possible.
Before we get started, it’s important to note that not all MSI laptops are compatible with AirPods. If your MSI laptop does not have Bluetooth built-in, you’ll need to purchase a Bluetooth adapter in order to connect your AirPods.
Can AirPods Connect To MSI Laptop
Yes, AirPods can connect to an MSI laptop. To do so, you’ll need to make sure that your AirPods are paired with your laptop and that your laptop’s Bluetooth is turned on.
Once you’ve done that, your AirPods should be able to connect to your laptop just like any other Bluetooth device.
If you’re having trouble connecting your AirPods to your laptop, make sure that you’re using the latest version of the AirPods firmware.
You can check to see if there’s a new firmware update by going to the Settings app on your friends iPhone or iPad and then tapping on General > About. If there’s an update available, it will be listed under the AirPods section.
How To Connect AirPods To MSI Laptop
Once you’ve confirmed that your MSI laptop is compatible with AirPods, follow the steps below to get started:
1. Put your AirPods in their charging case and open the lid.
2. On your MSI laptop, open the Control Center by clicking on the Notification Center icon in the Taskbar (located in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen).
3. Click on “Bluetooth” and make sure that the Bluetooth toggle is set to “On”.
4. Select your AirPods from the list of available devices and click “Pair”.
5. Once your AirPods are paired, you’ll see a green light next to them in the “Bluetooth” section of the Control Center.
6. To use your AirPods with your MSI laptop, simply double-click on the left earbud. This will activate Siri and allow you to give voice commands. Alternatively, you can triple-click on the left earbud to play/pause your music.
Why AirPods Won’t Connect To MSI Laptop?
There are a few reasons why your AirPods might not be connecting to your MSI laptop. It could be because of a software issue, a hardware issue, or simply because the devices are not compatible.
If you’re having trouble connecting your AirPods to your MSI laptop, here are a few things you can try.
First, make sure that your AirPods are charged and that they are turned on. Then, try restarting both your AirPods and your MSI laptop. If that doesn’t work, try resetting your AirPods. To do this, press and hold the setup button on the back of the charging case for at least 15 seconds.
If your AirPods still won’t connect to your MSI laptop, it’s possible that the two devices are not compatible. Unfortunately, there is no workaround for this issue. You’ll either need to buy a different pair of headphones or use another device with your AirPods.
If you are facing any issue while turning on your laptop, click here and learn more!
We hope this blog post has helped you to successfully connect your AirPods to your MSI laptop. If you have any further questions, our team of experts is always here to help. Contact us today for more information.