Do you have a new pair of AirPods and want to use them with your PS4? In this blog post, we’ll show you how to connect AirPods to your PS4 so you can enjoy your games with high-quality audio.
We’ll also provide some tips on how to get the best sound quality from your AirPods when using them with your PS4. Follow the steps below and you’ll be playing games with your AirPods in no time!
Last update on 2023-03-24 / As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Can You Connect Airpods With Ps4?
You can not connect AirPods with PS4 directly. However, there are ways to use AirPods with your PS4.
You can purchase a Bluetooth adapter that will plug into your PS4 and allow you to connect your AirPods wirelessly.
Another way to use AirPods with your PS4 is to connect them to a PS4 controller. You can do this by using the 3.5mm headphone jack on the bottom of the controller.
Lastly, if you have an Apple TV, you can connect your AirPods to it and then use them with your PS4.
What You Need To Connect Airpods To Ps4
AirPods are Apple’s wireless headphones, and they’re great for use with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. But what about using them with your PlayStation 4?
Unfortunately, you can’t directly connect AirPods to a PS4. However, there are a few workaround that will allow you to use your AirPods with your PS4.
- Use a Bluetooth adapter
- Use your PS4 built in Bluetooth functionality
Use A Bluetooth Adapter
The first option is to connect your AirPods to a Bluetooth adapter that’s compatible with the PS4. There are a few different adapters on the market, and you’ll need to choose one that’s compatible with your particular model of AirPods.
Once you have your adapter, simply connect it to the PS4’s USB port and then follow the prompts on-screen to connect your AirPods.
Use Your PS4 Built In Bluetooth Functionality
The second option is to use the PlayStation 4’s built-in Bluetooth functionality. To do this, you’ll need to put your PS4 into Rest Mode. Once it’s in Rest Mode, press and hold the PS button on your controller for about three seconds.
This will bring up the Quick Menu. From here, select “Change Sound Output Device” and then choose “Bluetooth Headphones”. Your PS4 will then search for nearby Bluetooth devices, and you should see your AirPods appear in the list.
Select your AirPods and then follow the prompts to connect them. Once they’re connected, you should be able to use them for gaming.
How To Connect Airpods To Ps4
Make sure you have charged your Airpods before beginning this process.
Here’s how to pair Airpods to ps4:
1. Purchase your ps4 Bluetooth adapter.
2. Set the adapter to pairing mode.
3. Flip the lid of your Airpods open and do not remove the Airpods yet.
4. Press and hold the button behind your Airpods until you see a successful indication on your Bluetooth adapter.
5. head over to your audio devices settings from your ps4 settings.
6. Set the output of your device and set it to all audio.
How To Connect Airpods Pro To Ps4
Before you get started, make sure that your AirPods pro are updated to the latest firmware. You can check this by opening the AirPods pro case and holding it near your iPhone. The firmware update should show up under AirPods pro in the Settings app.
Connect AirPods pro to your PS4:
1. Put your AirPods in their charging case and open the lid.
2. Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case until the LED starts flashing white.
3. Open up the Settings menu on your PS4 and go to Devices > Bluetooth Devices.
4. You should see your AirPods appear in the list of available devices.
5. Select them and then press the X button to connect.
6. Once your AirPods are connected, you can use them for game audio and chat just like any other headset.
How To Connect Your Airpods To Your Ps4 Without Adapter
You can connect your AirPods to your PS4 without an adapter using the Bluetooth connection.
To do this:
1. Simply put your AirPods in the charging case and then open the lid.
2. Press and hold the button on the back of the case until the light on the front turns white.
3. Go to your PS4 and open the Settings menu. Under “Devices,” select “Bluetooth Devices.”
4. You should see your AirPods listed as an available device.
5. Select them and then follow the prompts to connect.
6. Once they’re connected, you’ll be able to use them for audio output on your PS4.
Airpods Won’t Connect To Ps4
If your AirPods won’t connect to your PS4, there are a few things you can try to fix the issue.
Here’s what you can do:
First, make sure that your AirPods are fully charged. If they’re not, charge them for at least 15 minutes before trying to connect them again.
Next, check to see if your PS4 is up to date by going to the Settings menu and selecting System Software Update. If there’s an update available, install it and try connecting your AirPods again.
Finally, if all else fails, reset your AirPods by holding down the setup button on the back of the charging case for at least 15 seconds. Once they’re reset, try connecting them to your PS4 again.
Can You Use Airpods To Chat With Other Gamers On PS4?
You can use AirPods to chat with other gamers on PS4, but you will need to use an adapter. The chat adapter will plug into the controller and allow you to connect your AirPods.
Once you have connected your AirPods, you will be able to hear other gamers and they will be able to hear you.