If you’re looking to use your AirPods with a Surface Laptop, you’re in luck. Although Microsoft’s Surface headphones are a great option for many users, there are times when you might want to use your AirPods instead.
Whether you’re looking for better sound quality or just want to use your favorite headphones, it’s easy to connect AirPods to a Surface Laptop.
In this article, we’ll show you how to do it.
Can You Connect AirPods To Surface Pro?
Yes, you can connect AirPods to your Surface Pro using Bluetooth. To do this, open the Settings app on your Surface Pro and go to Devices > Bluetooth.
Then, select the AirPods from the list of available devices and follow the prompts to complete the connection process.
Once connected, you’ll be able to use your AirPods to listen to music, make phone calls, and more.
How To Connect AirPods To Surface Pro
Pair AirPods to surface pro:
1. make sure that your AirPods are charged and within range of your Surface Pro.
2. Then, open the lid of your AirPods case – you should see a white light on the front of the case, indicating that the AirPods are ready to be paired.
3. Press and hold the button on the back of the AirPods case. This will put the AirPods into pairing mode.
4. Now, open the Settings app on your Surface Pro. Go to the Devices section, and then click “Add Bluetooth or other device.”
5. On the next screen, select “Bluetooth” from the list of options. Your Surface Pro will now start scanning for nearby Bluetooth devices.
Once your AirPods appear in the list of devices, click on them to select them. You may be prompted to enter a passcode – if so, just enter 0000.
After that, your AirPods should be successfully connected to your Surface Pro!
How To Connect AirPods To Surface Laptop
If you have a pair of Apple’s popular AirPods and a Surface Laptop, you may be wondering how to connect the two devices.
Although most Surface laptop doesn’t natively support AirPods because they don’t have Bluetooth, but there is a way to connect them using a Bluetooth adapter.
Here’s how to do it:
1. You’ll need to purchase a Bluetooth adapter that is compatible with the Surface Laptop. We recommend a Bluetooth Adapter, which can be found on Amazon.
2. Once you have the adapter, go to the Surface Laptop’s settings and enable Bluetooth.
3. Open the AirPods case and hold down the button on the back until the light begins flashing white. This indicates that the AirPods are in pairing mode.
4. Go to your Surface Laptop and select the Plugable Bluetooth Adapter from the list of available devices.
5. Once it’s paired, you’ll see a notification saying that your AirPods are connected. You can now enjoy your music without wires!
How To Connect AirPods To Microsoft Surface
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to connect AirPods to a Microsoft Surface:
1. Open the lid of the AirPods charging case and make sure that both AirPods are inside.
2. Press and hold the button on the back of the case for three seconds until the LED flashes white.
3. On your Microsoft Surface, open the Bluetooth settings.
4. Select “AirPods” from the list of available devices and wait for it to connect.
5. Once the AirPods are connected, you will see a small image of an AirPods next to the Bluetooth icon in the status bar.
6. You can now begin using your AirPods with your Microsoft Surface!
Do AirPods Work With Surface Pro 7?
Do you have a Surface Pro 7 and are wondering if AirPods work with it? Well, the answer is yes! You can use your AirPods with your Surface Pro 7 without any problems.
In fact, you’ll find that the AirPods work just as well with the Surface Pro 7 as they do with any other device.
So, if you’re looking for a great way to listen to music or take calls on your Surface Pro 7, then you should definitely consider using AirPods.
They offer great sound quality and are very easy to use. Plus, you’ll never have to worry about losing them since they attach right to your ears.
AirPods Won’t Connect To Surface Pro
There are a number of reasons why your AirPods might not be connecting to your Surface Pro.
It could be that your AirPods are out of range, that they need to be reset, or that your Surface Pro doesn’t support Bluetooth audio.
If you’re having trouble connecting your AirPods to your Surface Pro, here are a few things you can try:
1. Check the AirPods battery life. If your AirPods are out of range, they might not be able to connect to your Surface Pro. To check the battery life of your AirPods, go to the Bluetooth settings on your Surface Pro and look for the “AirPods” battery indicator. If the indicator shows that your AirPods are out of range, try moving closer to your Surface Pro.
2. Reset your AirPods. If your AirPods are still not connecting to your Surface Pro, you might need to reset them. To do this, go to the Bluetooth settings on your Surface Pro and find the “Reset” button. Once you’ve reset your AirPods, try connecting them to your Surface Pro again.
3. Check if your Surface Pro supports Bluetooth audio. If your AirPods are still not connecting to your Surface Pro, it might be because your Surface Pro doesn’t support Bluetooth audio.
AirPods Won’t Stay Connected To Surface Pro
As an AirPods user, you’ve been using AirPods with your Surface Pro and have been loving it. Unfortunately, there’s a problem that must have encountered frequently.
Which is that your AirPods won’t stay connected to your Surface Pro. It will be really frustrating, because it means you will have to keep reconnecting them every time you want to use them.
There are a few possible reasons why this might be happening.
It could be a problem with the AirPods themselves, or it could be an issue with the Surface Pro 4. Either way, it’s definitely something that needs to be fixed.
The good news is that there are a few things you can try to fix the problem. I’ll go over some of the most common reasons why AirPods won’t stay connected to Surface Pro 4, and how to fix them.
One of the most common reasons why AirPods won’t stay connected to Surface Pro 4 is because of a hardware issue. If your AirPods are having trouble connecting to your Surface Pro 4, it’s possible that there’s a problem with the AirPods themselves.
If this is the case, you’ll need to get in touch with Apple and have them take a look at your AirPods. They might be able to give you a replacement pair if they determine that there’s a hardware issue.
Weak Bluetooth Connection
Another possibility is that there’s an issue with the Surface Pro 4 itself. It’s possible that the Bluetooth connection is weak, or that there’s something interfering with the connection.
If you think this might be the case, you can try moving your Surface Pro 4 to a different location. Sometimes, moving it to a different room or even a different house can help improve the connection.
You can also try restarting your Surface Pro. This will often clear up any issues that might be causing the problem.
If you’ve tried all of these things and you’re still having trouble, it’s time to get in touch with Microsoft. They might be able to help you troubleshoot the problem and get it fixed.
AirPods Keep Disconnecting From Surface Pro
We all know how frustrating it is when our AirPods keep disconnecting from our Surface Pro, especially when we’re in the middle of something important.
There could be a number of reasons why this happens, but don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Here are the reasons:
One of the most common reasons why AirPods disconnect from Surface Pro 4 is due to a weak Bluetooth connection.
This can be caused by a number of things, such as being too far away from your Surface Pro 4, or having obstacles in between your AirPods and Surface Pro 4.
If you’re experience a weak Bluetooth connection, make sure to move closer to your Surface Pro 4, and remove any obstacles that may be blocking the signal.
Another common reason why AirPods disconnect from Surface Pro 4 is because the battery is low.
This is usually indicated by a red light on the AirPods case, or by the AirPods themselves saying “Battery Low.”
If your AirPods are disconnected due to a low battery, simply put them back in the case and let them charge for a few minutes. Once they’re fully charged, they should reconnect to your Surface Pro 4 automatically.
Why Won’t My AirPods Connect To My Surface Pro
There can be a number of reasons why your AirPods won’t connect to your Surface Pro 4. It could be that your AirPods are not compatible with the device, or that there is a problem with the connection between the two devices.
In any case, here are a few troubleshooting tips that might help you get your AirPods working with your Surface Pro 4.
Reset Your AirPods
First, make sure that your AirPods are charged and that they are turned on. If they are, try resetting them by holding down the setup button on the back of the case for about 15 seconds.
Connect Your AirPods To Another Device
If that doesn’t work, try connecting your AirPods to another device, such as your iPhone, to see if they will connect.
Restart Your Surface Pro
If your AirPods still won’t connect to your Surface Pro 4, the next step is to try restarting your computer.
Sometimes, a simple restart can fix connectivity issues. If that doesn’t work, you can try resetting your Bluetooth connection by going into the Settings app and tapping on “Bluetooth.”
Then, tap the “i” icon next to your AirPods and tap “Forget This Device.” After that, try connecting your AirPods to your Surface Pro 4 again.
How Do I Connect My AirPods To My Surface Laptop?
The new Microsoft Surface Laptop doesn’t have a headphone jack, so how do you connect your AirPods? The good news is that it’s easy to do.
1. Make sure your AirPods are in their charging case and that the case has power.
2. Open the lid of the charging case.
3. Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case for about five seconds. The status light will flash white.
4. On your Surface Laptop, open Bluetooth settings (Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & Other Devices).
5. Select your AirPods in the list of devices.
6. When prompted, enter the four-digit code that appears on your Surface Laptop 2’s screen.
Your AirPods are now connected to your Surface Laptop and you can use them to listen to music, make phone calls, or use Siri. Enjoy!